Saturday 24 September 2011

lights of life

heyy..I want to ask u sumthing…I’m deeply,madly n irrevocably in love with someone-well,dat sum1 is also my boyfriend(my 1st n last) and my bestest friend-n to top it all, he loves me even more(believe me,he does).Our story…
We wr high -school best frnz n had a huge crush on each odr,but never told each odr dat as..leave it..he stayed back in our home town for medical college..n I went to an engineering college in another place..but we missed each other alot..so we msgd n calld…we started emailin each odr n our emails got longer and longer…we started sharing a lot…we grew even closer…then our phone conversations got longer n longer…we finally realised our mutual crush was much beyond just crush or friendship…we loved each other crazily…but,u see I never was this committment-kinda girl..I hav a lot of frenz(n I love all),I hang out a lot wd dem(I’m mix of a girly gal n a tom-boy)..n doh he is also very good socially, in reality,he doesnt like company…he is funny,smart,ridiculous,sexy,cute…evrything…but inside,he is -hmmm,wat can I say-sweeter…but just 2 me…beliv me,we dint match on many platforms(wich couple does),so I just dint allow him to say anything…n he respected my wishes n kept mum..but,slowly he began gettin frustrated dat we wud remain just frenz(he dint tell,coz he dint need 2)…so finally I told him evrything n we got committed…in a distance-relationship…we have many problems(agn,lik evry couple esp doz in distance)…he is over-possessive(really over-d-top)…n I hate possessiveness(I knw, crazy of me,but I hv my reasons)..I’m nt enuf possessive of him as he wud like me to be…m very high-tempered…n blab,blab,blab…but sumhow its been goin on for nearly TWO years now…n all d credit goes to his determination,grit,stubborness n of coz,impossible love for me…I have contemplated n actually tried breaking up two times but failed under his persuasion n my true love 4 him….(I hv my reason 4 bein a bitch sumtimes but truly,I cant elaborate our problems here,I know u hear enuf of dem evryday)…
Now,my problem starts…I love my boyfriend but I have dis huge crush on a guy here in my college(agn very common in distance relationshp)…but problem is dat dis crush is nt like I hav ever experienced b4…I just cant stop lookin at d guy(he’s unfortunately my classmate n in my friend’s group)…I can sense him whnever he’s around(wdout my conscious knowledge)..my heartbeat gets tripled(I fear he myt actly hear me)…my stomach goes sumwhr(idk whr)…blab,blab..its just bcoz m a brilliant actress, wen I desperately want to be,dat he hasnt found out yet…to top it off…he also has a crush on me( I dnt knw how big,but I just knw dat he does)..but Thankfully(n d main comedy of situation is dat) he is also seriously committed….so,impossibl 4 us 2 ever get 2gedr…n I dnt evn want to…I dnt knw him dat much to evn form an opinion abt him except his not my usual type…
whoof…I knw dat I love my bf n dis is a huge hormone problem…PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET OVER THIS CLASSMATE OF MINE…I hv tried unsuccessfully 4m d start of this year….n m gettin frustrated,,,,wy cant I 4get him lyk my prev crushes???please help…I knw m blabberring….but even my best(girl) frnd thinks dat its normal n I’ll get over it eventually…but m gettin crazy,meanwhile…please tell atlst sumthing,excpt dat m crazy or to giv it sum tym….plzzz:(..

No comments:

Post a Comment